Urbancrete — 2 Comments

  1. I’ve heard both terms used. However, the term urbanite could be confused with someone who lives in an urban area. (Wiki has a definition, if you’re interested.) Urbancrete combines the words ‘urban’ and ‘concrete.’

Leave a Reply to Kelly Hart Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.

HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>