Asking Price: $198,000 USD
• Beautiful Sea Front Home on 1/2 Acre lot, very private Beach
• Private Road
• Walk a 150 Feet off the Front Porch and you’re relaxing in the water.
• Deck around entire home and includes both upper and lower screen rooms.
• This home is facing the best direction to catch the cool sea breeze (East!)
• You can customize this home on the inside as you like.
• Currently an open plan, so the wind moves through very well.
• Metal Roof solid.
• Upstairs second floor private bedroom with huge private covered screened in porch.
• Round construction so the wind goes around the home in case of hurricane, or high winds.
• 2 foot solid walls, this home is built so it will last for many generations.
• 2 inch thick stucco on outside and high grade water proof paint.
• Mahogany wood floors, doors, and windows. Solid
• This construction was tested at Cal-Tech and is far superior to traditional construction. Round no corners to catch the wind.
For sale by owner
Construction year 2013
Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
2 bedroom/2 bath
Phone: 386-344-2845 (Call Peter in USA)
Vivian international property listings
7 thoughts on “Earthbag Sea Front Home on Private Beach for Sale”
Belize IS English speaking, this is posted 4 years ago, so I hope it’s still for sale otherwise there should be a post that it’s been sold.
You may be surprised to learn Carol – ocean front property is of premium value all over the world. If a traditional building were on the property the sale price would most likely be considerably higher.
No matter about private beach front. It still stinks of greed. Earthbag is suppose to be cheaper to build so, this amount seems to be excessive. Owner must be an American.
Expensive. You’d swear you were in America somewhere. I thought it was suppose to be cheaper in other countries that aren’t English speaking. You know what I mean.
It’s private beach front property.
The building design is just awesome. Thinking if i could buy it. What kind of roof it consistes of. Does the strcutrual inspection http://www.universalengineering.net/jupiter/
report speaks about the soil issues. The previous house which i had was on beach side and later faced the foundation problem. The inspection report might clear all the confusions. If possible please share some basic summary .
Please contact the owner.